Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Monday, November 07, 2005

New Jersey The Beautiful


I proudly announce, that I live in the Garden State, New Jersey, USA. I know that New Jersey has been the victim of many jokes, that are generally made by people who have not gone farther south on the New Jersey turnpike, than Exit 12. I live south, between Exit 4 and 5,in an area known as "The Pinelands".
Medford, my hometown, is next to Medford Lakes, a community that has the largest number of log homes in the United States.
My husband, Ken, likes to have photography projects. His current project is to take photos of Log Homes. With his permission, I am posting some his photos here.


Posted by Mo'a :: 11:10 AM :: 0 Art Connoiseurs
-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com