Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Nisse Class

I gave a Needle Felting Class, for the Newcomers of the Medford Area, this morning. I had four lovely ladies in the class. We had great fun and in no time we had four new little nisses. Nisse is a Scandinavian word for Pixie or Elf. Take a look at these handsome little fellows. Aaaaaw!!!!!
Here they are before beard and hair.

Here they join my little nisse, far right. Notice the way they look at each other.

Posted by Mo'a :: 4:52 PM :: 4 Art Connoiseurs

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Erica said...

welcome to the world of blogging!
I love your little nisses - I was lucky enough to be able to attend a workshop with Birgitte Krag Hansen when she was in Australia last month, my little needlefelt characters are on my blog (one of my blogs - that's the other thing, they are terribly addictive!) http://crotchetycrocheter.blogspot.com/
I've marked your page and will visit often

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Thank you for the visit Erica.....you are the very first person to comment on my blog :)I must admit that I am a bit jealous, Brigitte Krag Hansen is my current favorite...My son lives in Denmark and I plan to see if I can have a class with Brigitte next time I visit him.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Okay, I am going to have to put some art (besides my writing) on my blog. Tell some of your tales about Islandic wee folk. I still remember them from years ago (on the polymer clay newsgroup, I think)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Thank you, Richard, for suggesting that, I will, soon :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com