Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Askjasleikir.....Bowl-licker and Icelandic Blogs


Askjasleikir.......Bowl-licker is a very brave little fellow. He sneaks around waiting for someone in the household to put down their food bowl. Then the brazen little fellow snatches it away and licks it clean. Askjasleikir has to be fast on his feet to get away from the bowl's angry owner.


Through this blog I have met two Icelandic ladies that have left comments on my blog. Monica is also announcing the arrival of each of the Jolasveinar. She has a great sense of humor and the illustrations she uses are hilarious. Visit Monica, you will see what I mean.
My other new friend is Greta. I found her Icelandic Artists blog on Google, when I was researching the Icelandic Jolasveinar. I have learned so much about Iceland through her. She announced my Jolasveinar in one of her blogs. She is very thoughtful. My Jolasveinar have opened many new doors for me, for that I am grateful.

Posted by Mo'a :: 9:16 AM :: 4 Art Connoiseurs

4 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Berglind said...

Sæl Móa, gaman að sjá síðuna þína og heyra frá þér :) Ég er með blogg líka (www.blog.central.is/bergsnorr)en er ekki dugleg að skrifa á meðan ég er á Íslandi en þegar ég er í Englandi skrifa ég mikið. Og svo þú fáir smá fréttir þá er ég að fara sem skiptinemi til Prag í byrjun febrúar og verð þar fram á sumar. Verum í bandi :)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Good to hear from you Elskan. Congratulations on your study in Prag, I am so proud of you. Thu ert entha littla stelpan min. Love to the family :)

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Hey, that is so lovely of you to mention my blog. I have to say that my jólasveinar do not compare to yours though. Have been away for two days, but I am back and I had to check immediately what Hurðaskellir looks like on your blog :)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

I was so happy to find your blog Monica. I love your jolasveinar and would not mind having one in my refrigerator:) Thank you for your compliment on my little fellows. Good to see that you are back. Sorry that you have not been feeling good.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com