Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hurdaskellir....Door-slammer


Hurdaskellir........Door-slammer is the seventh to arrive. He waits until everyone has gone to sleep, then slams all the doors in the house. He delights in the different sounds they make. The household wakes up startled from their sleep, children cry and dogs bark. All this is music to Door-slammer’s ears.

Posted by Mo'a :: 7:29 AM :: 3 Art Connoiseurs

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like my son, as he departs to his bed in the middle of the night.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Yes, I thought I would find him here. Well done again. he is one of my favourite Jólasveinar. becasue he is so cheeky :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

jacqui So Door-slammer lives in your house:)

monika Mine to he also looks sneaky don't you think.

cindy is this my friend from the list and AADA, Ooops? seems I remember a couple of years ago when I was only writing about the Jolasveinar you wanted to adopt Pot-scraper :)Good to hear from you.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com