Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Friday, December 22, 2006

Gattathefur....Door-sniffer


Gattathefur....Door-sniffer is number eleven. He has a nice big nose and remarkably he never gets a cold. He can smell the good smells of Christmas from afar. Today he can detect the lovely smell of Laufabraud and there is the fragrance of Hangikjot that hangs in the rafters. He tip-toes to the kitchen door, so that he can delight in all the good smells of Christmas cooking. As he is standing there in ecstasy, the housewife walks by and startled by his presence screams. Gattathefur unperturbed smiles and raises his nose higher.

Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 7:46 AM :: 7 Art Connoiseurs

7 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

I'm all over that job, too.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mo'a You're on Endicott
http://endicottstudio.typepad.com/endicott_redux/2006/12/moa_romigboyles
sorry I don't know how to make a link

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Doug: But is your nose large enough?

Rachael: Thank you, I would have missed it today.....I am in a hurry to go over to my Mother's house. I feel so honored to be in your company :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a glorious nose he has! Hee hee! He certainly looks like he could do some serious smelling.
Peace-
Linda

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

I wonder if it grew so large because he uses it so much :)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Mo'a, I'm afraid so.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Doug, You would know :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com