Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kertasnikir.......Candle-beggar


Kertasnikir.....Candle-beggar appears on Christmas Eve as the children wait in anticipation while their parents light the Christmas candles. When the family leaves the living room to get the children. Kertasnikir slips into the room and takes as many candles as he can carry.

The Jolasveinars and my project to count down to Christmas, by showing and talking about them each day, has brought me more than I could ever have imagined. I have met through my blog other bloggers, some from my homeland and others from far and near. I have received e-mails from friends and fellow artists. Some I had not heard from for a long time. Thank you all for your kind words.
My family and I, wish all of you that celebrate Christmas. Gledileg jol, Glaedelig jul and a Merry Christmas.
Happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends. And to my friends who celebrate Kwanza, Happy Kwansa.

Posted by Mo'a :: 9:08 AM :: 9 Art Connoiseurs

9 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your Jolasveinars and I will miss their daily appearances. Have a good christmas.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Merry Christmas to you Móa. Gelðileg Jól and Fröhliche Weihnachten :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Thank you Mo'a. May you have a very special Christmas with your loved ones and a very special 2006!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Moa, I have enjoyed your blog enormously. I hope you will have subject matter after Christmas

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Thank you all for your greetings.
jacqui I am so happy that you enjoyed them.
monika one of the languages spoken by my son and his Danish Kaerasta is German.....she teaches German in a High School in Denmark.
miz bohemia I was a vegitarian for 6 years and still only eat small helpings of meat.
Richard You know me, I like to tell my stories and have a few ideas for the new year....thank you.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Minka said...

So, Móa ...is there gonna be a post soon. Miss reading something over here :)

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Seems you hint at coming back! I cannot wait! Come back already! :-)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Ok!OK! I will come back.....I love that you are wanting me back :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com