Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Squirrel Baffle


In front of my house, there is a small porch, where we like to sit in the evening just before dinner. That is the time the birds come to the bird feeder and the squirrels look on longingly.









One little squirrel has a tenacious spirit. He tries every which way to get past the squirrel baffle on the bird feeder. Finally accepting the few morsels that fall on the ground and a refreshing drink from the bird bath.

Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 10:14 AM :: 6 Art Connoiseurs

6 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Alice Regan said...

Nature, it's such a marvel to watch! Thanks for sharing from your front porch.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

Of course I'm enchanted to see your squirrels Mo'a. You are firm willed to have put up a baffle to foil them. I gave a great sigh of resignation, and just allow them full buffet rights to all the feeders in the yard. And they don't disappoint me... sampling every one, including the suet. They are so funny - it is worth the mammoth bird seed, corn, suet, peanut etc. bill just to watch their antics along with all the motley crew of birds.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger G said...

Feel like I'm there with you on the porch. Lovely nature and wiley squirells.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Great shots, Mo'a!

Willie would like to meet your squirrels.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Inspired Tokens: Welcome :)
Since I got my SLR digital camera I am having even more fun observing nature.

Terry: The baffle does not foil all of our squirrels...some are clever enough to get around it.
The babies are trying to figure it out.
I love their antics...the entertainment is worth a few seeds.

G: You know that you are always welcome...come over if and when you need a brake.

Doug: Thank you :)
.....and he is most welcome.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Minka said...

I love squirrels. I saw them in Boston for teh first time, they were all over Boston Common. took pictures and screamed excitedly as I glanced at yet another one. People kept looking at me though...weird!

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com