Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Monday, May 07, 2007

And The Winners Are.....

Having a contest is a lot of responsibility and it is important to do it right. I learned about this by entering contests on various blogs.

First I made sure that I had all the names of the lovely people that made comments on my blog.

Next step was to find a bag or something to place the names into....Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist was recently giving for a trade, these stunning bags from Trader Joe’s....I did not enter her contest, because I have a Trader Joe’s not to far away from my home...where I got this bag.

See, they are in there.

Now I need someone to draw names. Yes you lovely Brie!!! Please....she is a princess, so I must be polite and say please and thank you :)

You can do it!.....some people have their Dogs draw names.

I have done my work...and don’t talk about Dogs again!!!
See what I mean, she is a Princess?!?!?!

So Ken to the rescue he drew two names.....actually three, but don’t tell Brie I told you about this.....and while we are at it let’s not talk about Dogs either!!!.....She is very sensitive about this subject and I know she did her best.

Then I put the six Chrysalis I had made in the bag and drew one for each name. And the winners are.........

Leslie, Ulla of Ullabenulla and G. of simply said

There is more on To Live A Creative Life see you there.

Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 10:05 AM :: 15 Art Connoiseurs

15 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger G said...

Dearest Mo'a, just wanted to come by to thank you. I was so excited to receive your email. The Chrysalis will find a warm welcome awaiting its arrival. This is so exciting. And you do run quite an official contest...with no talk of dogs, of course. Thanks for making my day. xox

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Jacque Uetz said...

Congrats to the three lucky winners..Cute how you did this Mo'a LOL

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Nessa said...

Congratulations to all of you lucky duckys.

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! Quite a contest, Mo'a -- with a very interesting judging process.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

Oh, those pictures are obviously photoshopped. The fix was in.

Congratulations.

Cheaters.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the play by play photos of your drawing! And I am of course thrilled to be a winner of one of your sweet little babes!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kitty Kitty, no pups, none at all! You did greattt! meeeow...

Oh, how exciting!! I am so happy for the girls!! They are super lucky! What a treasure!!!

xxo,V

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I just cannot get enough of your art... beautiful work my dearest LovaMóa! And I surely did love the selection process! Princess did a fabulous job... :-)

And congratulations to the winners... *under her breath* lucky bastards!

;-P

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Mo'a, I have tagged you! Please visit my blog to read what you must do.
Peace-
Linda

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

G: It is lovely that you were one of the winners. I am glad that there is no mention of dogs...you know Brie she would never forgive us. I am glad that you noticed that everything was on the up and up.

Jacque: Thanks, Brie is feeling very important at the moment.

Nessa: Thank you on their behalf.

Al: This was a very important job with a big responsibility :)

Doug: Oh dear!!! Are we feeling a little testy dawg face?

Ulla: I am glad you liked it...obviously there is no Cat resentment, like poor dawg face has.
It is a thrill for me to be able to share my art with you.

Vanessa: Meooooooow!!! that means thanks in cat :)

MizBohemia: Thank you my dear, you sure know how to make me feel proud. Princess says Meooooooow!!! and you know what that means :)

Linda: Oh dear! I will go right over to check it out.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger G said...

Sour grapes puppy chow!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

G: That is what I was thinking!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

Well, uh - perhaps you could have had your birdy draw the names... instead of a cat...*she says*, as she hops over to the corner toward the scowling beagle...

Your artwork is sorely sought-after... Best wishes to the lucky winners :-D

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Minka said...

beautiful...you did a fair contest and the prizes are outstandingly beautiful. I am sure those three liitle Crysalises will find a wonderful warm home.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

It's not fair, Minka. You cheated.

Hi, Mo'a, just checking up on you. My spy has this week off.

Oh, and G: It's funny you mention sour grapes: I tried the ones on my vine and found they were sour so I gave one to Aesop, the fox who is the centerpiece of my Mo'a collection.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com