Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year


Happiness is “to find out, that I was missed by Monika and MizBohemia”. I am here for you.
I have had a wonderful Christmas and much fodder for blogs. After reading some of my favorite blogs, I am a bit embarrassed, as I may sound to some, like a Pollyanna. Facts are facts, my happiness has no bounds at the moment. I ask those of you who like twists and turns to a story, to stay tuned, as no ones life is without strife. I am making a New Years resolution to be an honest blogger. In the spirit of honesty I am listing my other resolutions here.
#2 To study Danish, in order to be understood when I try to speak Danish......what the heck, let’s also add French. My French needs improvement judging from the looks on a French speaking person's face, when I utter, what I think of as French.
#3 To loose more weight.......Ok! I know this is not very original and I have failed miserably in the past.
#4 To exercise more..............Actually I don’t have a choice, as I will be required to do that,after my double knee replacement surgery. This will take place on January 18, 2006....I promised you strife :)
That seems to be it for now. I am sure I will come up with many more tonight, when I hear what resolutions my family is making. Then again they are perfect, and probably don’t need to make any (this is said with tongue firmly placed in cheek)
Happy New Year to you all. See you soon.

Posted by Mo'a :: 1:01 PM :: 6 Art Connoiseurs

6 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Happy New Year and Gelðilegt nýtt ár, Móa. Of course we missed you:)
I am glad you are a Pollyanna in spirit, we all should be because we have so much to give thanks for. I hope that your 2006 will be fabulous and you will reach the goals you set for yourself.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I have a Pollyana somewhere deep inside... it just isn't coming out yet! Oy! ;-)

I am so glad you are back!!! Yay!!!

Jeg haber at du har en dejlig nyt ar (my keyboard is limited!!!)!!! May a fantastic year be waiting for you! Have a beautiful celebration with your family Mo'a! And good luck with the resolutions!!!

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and it good to see that someone is happy.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Saumakona - eða þannig said...

Gleðilegt nýtt ár, Móa!

Gaman að heyra að þú áttir góð jól og varst of "busy" til að blogga :o)

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

I studied Danish once, It came out French. (Actually I studied Finnish, and it came out okay, Swedish, not so okay, but I still remember how to tell folks I don't speak Swedish.) Russian was a pain, and Spanish was easy (but I have forgotten all but Finnish). I wish you well with your surgeries. I haven't had any replacements, only repairs, but my brother did both knees, and he is doing well almost ten years later, my wife did one knee and her thumbs and she has been so much happier. Get back to that scupting.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Thank you all for your good wishes.
Monika, You are so right having much to give thanks for....if one looks deep.
MizBohemia,some have to look deeper than others.....in about 25 days by my rough calculation yours will be out an flourishing...I feel your pain :)
Jacqui, I wish you much happiness in 2006.
Thank you Greta, I am in the mood to blog now, it is good to be back.
Richard, I am optomistic about the possibilities of my new knees. I am curious about your wife's thumbs? Tell me more.
Tamar,I don't know if it is generational, it has taken me years to be comfortable with revealing my inner feelings. I think my son's generation is a lot more open (he is 32) I also have had a hard time in revealing any health problems.....it must be pride. I hope I can stick with this resolution.....we will see. I need my blog friends to give me a nudge if I stray or close up :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com