Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Things She Learned


This is a photo of me taken when I was six years old. I love how happy and natural I am, in this photo. There are so many things this little girl learned over the years. Here are some of the highlights.
She learned that she is the only one responsible for her happiness. She learned that what makes her happy, is the love she has in her heart. She learned that if you hold on too tight, love will slip away, if you give it freedom, it will stay.......a visual illustration of this is..... if you pick up sand and hold it too tight, the sand will slip through your fingers, if you hold it in the palm of your hand it will stay. She learned not to take things personally. Later she learned that, comfort is, wearing the right size bra and shoes that fit........and, that a sense of humor is her best asset.

Posted by Mo'a :: 6:00 PM :: 10 Art Connoiseurs

10 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Minka said...

This little girl has indeed learned a lot. I am not even halfway there though. But I got the rest of my life to figure things out. What a lovely child you were...so naturally happy!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

I love that little girl... Through you and this blog I see that she likes to come out and play! Can I play with her?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Monika....Yes indeed you have plenty of time, although I think you are well on your way judging by your posts....after all this little girl is now 29, according to your calculations....LOL
Miz Bohemia....Yes indeed, let's play.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Minka said...

I have always been very good at math, 29 I say! I calculated it again:)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Saumakona - eða þannig said...

You certainly have grown and learnt lots of things Móa, but I can see from the photo in your profile that you have kept the same happy smile on your face!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Just saying hallo! Shyly, half behind the door.
There are similarities: I grew up in an airplane between Germany and Iceland, later prefered.
Vertu blessuð
Mom

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Monika...I love new math. Seriously 50 is the new 30 and so on and so on.

Greta....I am still learning.....I still have the smile but the dimples are not as deep :)

Monika's Mom.....Komdu blessud don't be shy....I am so happy that you stopped by....Iceland is always on the top of my list.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger fin said...

That's a really cool picture...with a big open smile. I wish I could smile like that now but I'm too shy.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Welcome Fin, I enjoyed your site...your 50 facts were very interesting to me and you write well....I have you bookmarked and look forward to reading many more good stories....I used to live in New England, Vermont is a great state.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com