Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Friday, January 06, 2006

Threttandinn.......Twelfth Night

Threttandinn.....Twelfth Night. There is magic in the air on this last night of Christmas and in Iceland it is celebrated with dances around bonfires.
The Jolasveinar have left and are now back with their charming parents Grila and Lepaludi and their pet cat. Kertasnikir......candle-beggar, is the last one to leave as he was the last one to arrive.
Since this is my last chance to show a Christmas related photo, here is one of good old St. Nick that I made in 1997. He lives in my Mother and Dad's home.

Posted by Mo'a :: 11:40 PM :: 3 Art Connoiseurs

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Monika, did you hear? Mo'a is my mother-in-law now! For future reference, the one I criticize in my blog is the old one! *bohemians are horrified at the thought of hurting loved ones... MY GOD!*

Mo'a... I am in absolute awe of your work! He is beautiful! You do not need an excuse to post these pics! I am dying to see a showcase of your work! I bow humbly before you, oh master artist!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Minka said...

What a rich addition to your fab family , Miz Bohemia! I am a little jeallous but ok. I am gonna ask her if she wants to be my aunty or something:) yes, she is really talented and creative. I loved the Yule lads she made. I am a little creative as well...it might be from her side of the family;)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

*blush* Stop it, I love It *blush*

Miz Bohemia and Monika I love the attention you give me. Thank you.

Miz Bohemia I would be honored if you would call me "Lovamo'a" and you dear Monika call me "Fraenkamo'a" (auntiemo'a)
I always wanted a big family. And yes, Monika you did indeed get your talent from my side of the family :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com