Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Thursday, January 12, 2006

You Can Start Here


I hope the saying ”It’s never too late" is true. In any case here I am, alerting you to the De-lurking week. I found out about this through Tamarika and found the nifty banner here. Thank you Sheryl. My little fingers are praying for mercy, as I have been typing my message on numerous blogs all day......it was fun:) Come on, you can do it, join the fun.....make new blog friends.......you will like it.

Posted by Mo'a :: 10:05 PM :: 7 Art Connoiseurs

7 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Never been in the shadows here but coming in to say hello and a loud HOLA nevertheless!

*bohemian smooches coming your way*

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Greta Björg said...

Hello! ;o)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Biene said...

Only if you love yourself it is possible to love others. So, why should I hide? Let the light shine upon me...and you, everybody :))

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Just popping in to say hi and checking out this lurking-thingy :) Have a lovely weekend auntie Móa!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just dropped in from Three Scores blog. I agree with you, older! I read that you will be having knee replacements soon. Good luck for a speedy and satisfying recovery!

I will drop back by soon.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Tamar....I am learning a lot from my fellow bloggers de-lurking from you.
MizBohemia....LovaMo'a smooches right back
Greta....Hello back to you :p
Biene (Mom) No reason at all to hide. Sunny wishes back to you.
Monika....thank you fraenka.
Kathleen.....welcome :) Thank you for your good wishes.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Professor Batty said...

...always nice to find another blog of someone who has ties to my favorite Ísland-nation...

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com