Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Valentine List

Happy Valentine Everyone. Today I am counting my blessings. I am grateful for all the people in my life that bring me love and happiness. Bloggers, I have noticed, love lists so I thought I would make my own list.
I am grateful for MizBohemia who gave me this wonderful template. She had made one for the "The Ice Queen" aka Monika I mentioned how much I loved Monika’s new template and that I was rather green............I meant as in envy and ability. The very next day MizBohemia sent me the lovely template that you see here.....no changes, exactly like she sent it. I was amazed how well she knew me, and how she could zero in on just what I would love. Thank you my dear kind and generous MizBohemia.
My son Brian, launched my new template for me, as it would have taken me several days in my current condition, to figure out how to do it without losing all my posts. Thank you my wonderful, talented, handsome, loving son for always being there for me. I wish you and Mette a life filled with Love. I am grateful and thrilled that you found each other.
My husband Ken has been a prince through all that I have been going through lately. He helps me do what I cannot do on my own. He has filled numerous bags with ice for me to place on my knees, when the pain and swelling gets unbearable. He has awakened from his sleep many nights in a row, when I needed help. He has shopped, cooked, cleaned done laundry, chauffeured my parents to places they need to go......My father at 91 has stopped driving and my Mother has not driven for years, do to an eye problem.......he has done all this and much, much more, along with his job, without complaining......he is my treasure and I feel blessed that we have been married for 34 years.
I am grateful for my parents, it is a privilege to have them in our lives. They are a generous and loving couple, that have been a role model for me for 51 years.
For all my friends and family, I feel privileged to have you in my life, I love you all.
This is the end of my list, a Valentine Gift to you and me.

Posted by Mo'a :: 11:11 AM :: 6 Art Connoiseurs

6 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Minka said...

It seems that Cupid, St.Valentine or whichever God sees to the question of love has blessed you generously. You deserve no less!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Biene said...

I love your new page! I love the picture! Congratulations to you, Miz and your son!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Monika could not have said it any more eloquently or beautifully so I will grab on to her, peek from behind and say "Me too"!

Thank you for the beautiful words dear LovaMo'a! I am honored and flattered you like it! Enjoy and get better soon!

Hope you had a great day!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Greta Björg said...

Welcome back Móa, it´s good to know that everything went fine and that your recovery is going well.

Congrats on your new tamplate, it´s beautiful!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Monika, I am indeed blessed with love. A more fortunate person is hard to find.
Biene, I love it also, MizBohemia is a great gift giver.
MizBohemia, all your good wishes and your gift are healing. I will be running soon. I had a wonderful day.
Greta, Nice to see you again. Thanks I think my new template is amazing.....MizBohemia take a bow!!!!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

I just commented on your last post, but couldn't resist this one as well. The new template is lovely.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com