Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Friday, October 12, 2007

Picinic With Blog Friends

A week ago I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time Constance, Karen, Susanna and Rena. I am always amazed at how easy it is to talk to fellow bloggers, even though we had not met in person before.

We had a delectable picnic catered by the very talented Constance.


We had planed to go to a park close to Princeton, NJ, however, it was overcast and threatening rain so Susanna’s friend Rena offered her home. As it turned out the Sun came out and we had a picnic in Rena’s back yard. In photo from left to right, Karen, Constance and Rena.

Karen showed us photos of one of her Art Books. I was enthralled by them and cannot wait to see one of her books in person.
Susanna showed us a couple of her amazing Sketch Books and one of her beautiful encaustic canvases.
Constance showed us a wonderfulPurse that she makes from antique fur collars and her charming Floralinas.
Rena told us about the book she has just finished writing.
I brought Lepaludur, Candle Sniffer, Princess Papillon and a little needle felted bear.

Thank you Constance, Karen, Susanna and Rena for a wonderful time. I cannot wait for another
outing with my amazing new best friends.

I have a problem uploading photos at the moment...Please go to Constance's, Karen's and Susanna's blogs to see more photos. Links are in the Thank you paragraph above.
I will try to load photos as soon as the problem is solved.

Posted by Mo'a :: 9:51 AM :: 10 Art Connoiseurs

10 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Donna O'Brien said...

I am green! (Jealous, you know!!)
D.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

What fun, Mo'a! Sounds like you all had a wondeful time. I can just imagine all the creative energy in the air with you all together.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Ooops- I forgot my dog was logged in-LOL! That last post was from me- hee hee!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

Sounds like a wonderful day.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger rochambeau said...

Dear Moa,
I did not realize you are still in town!! I thought you were on your holidays in Italy! Thank you for this beautiful post! It was such fun, wasn't it!
Did Mary contact you? I gave her your info a few weeks ago?
She is great! just like you.

Well,
whenever you do take off, take lots of pix. I will look forward to hearing everything!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Kai said...

Mo'a, I'm SO glad you & your friends had a wonderful time! They're just really good for the soul, these gatherings! And before I forget, you have been tagged! Go to my blog to read the rules!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Nessa said...

I love seeing the faces in your title. They look so satisfied.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger G said...

Mo'a, I've not been getting around much these days. What an enchanted time you must have had. One artist in the group, okay, but all of you? Amazing. You're a good example of fine living, Mo'a.

PS: Come meet Louie when you get a chance.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

A grand time and crowd, I see. Blogger get togethers are easy, but for geography, and a lot of fun aren't they? The getting to know you part is already done.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Oh you poor dear heart, you were so ill!!! How terrible!

I do love all of your dolls, youa re so talented!! And you get together with the girls! Magic!xxoo

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com