Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Monday, December 17, 2007

Askjasleikir.....Bowl-licker and Nisse


Askjasleikir.......Bowl-licker is a very brave little fellow. He sneaks around waiting for someone in the household to put down their food bowl. Then the brazen little fellow snatches it away and licks it clean. Askjasleikir has to be fast on his feet to get away from the bowl's angry owner.

Today I am going to show you a little Nisse (Pixie) that I made a few weeks ago. He is on his way to California...perhaps he has arrived there already. He was worried about his hat getting crushed...I told him not to worry. Then I gave him a little kiss...he gave me a wink and a smile and said "I will be happy with my new family in California" I told him that I would never send him to a place where he would not be happy. We both smiled.



Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 7:44 AM :: 10 Art Connoiseurs

10 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are great.
Congratulations. you have maked happy a child.
I love California and... see you from Italy.
Infoviaggiare

www.infoviaggiare.splinder.com

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Dawn Alice Rogers said...

what a sweet pixie to worry like that. as if you would ever send him off without knowing he will be ok! i love etsy, even though my shops are new and slowly starting to sell. i just love the community feeling there. plus, it's fun to explore!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Thank you for your compliment.
I wish I could speak Italian...such a beautiful language.
I was in Pigna in Liguria in October...I love Italy.

Dawn: I have been enjoying checking out the art on Esty.
I am glad to hear that you love it and that it has a community feeling.
I will let you know when my Esty shop opens.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Your creations are so beautiful and full of personality. I'll bet it is hard to send the little guys to their new homes.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lea said...

So that's what happened to my bowl of soup!!! I turned around and thought I saw a flash, and when I turned back, it was empty!!! That Askjasleikir!!!

It is such fun seeing the little Nisse, such a cheery face and the best hat a Nisse could ever want!

Can you imagine an airplane full of little Nisses????

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Linda Fleming said...

And now the Bowl Licker! These wee ones would be a lot more fun to have around than a plain ol' dishwasher, and I bet they do a better job of cleaning pots, spoons and bowls! Simply adorable!
And Nisse is too precious- if he doesn't like California, I am sure he would love Florida ;)
Mo'a, I just love visiting your blog year around, but even more so at Christmas time. Thank you!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I love stopping by to see the little characters you create. So precious!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

They are lovely little characters and the Nisse is so cute I bet his family in California will love him.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

What beautiful figures and so full of character and personality! I'm enjoying reading the stories too!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Pixie is dancing and has caused many hearts to dance as well!
Thank you Mo'axxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com