Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pottasleikir.....Pot-scraper and Theodore


Pottasleikir.....Pot-scraper arrived today. He found the big stew pot unattended. He grabbed it and hoisted it outside to have himself a good meal. There in the pot were four pieces of meat. He has not had such luck for many years.

Meet Theodore, he does not answer to Ted or Teddy.
Theodore is the first needle felted piece I made after taking Amy Rawson's class at joggles.com three years ago. Do you think Victor will like him?


Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 8:09 AM :: 5 Art Connoiseurs

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Linda Fleming said...

OMG! I love Theodore! He is just too adorable. Does the Pot Scraper and the Spoon Licker return the pot and spoon sparkling clean? That would be one way of getting out of washing dishes-LOL!

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger G said...

Ha! I knew there was a missing piece of chicken from our pot of soup yesterday!!! I should have known. Well, it seems I'll have some catching up to do this week. I think Theodore is perfect and Victor will love him indeed. I do. Take good care Mo'a - hope that you're feeling well.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Linda: Theodore is even more puffed up now that he read your comment.
Yes, they lick them to a sparkling clean :)

G: I bet this little fellow is responsible for the missing chicken...did he return the pot?
I am so looking forward to showing Victor all the little things I made for him.
I am feeling much better...the caugh is the last reminder...I hope it will soon dissapear

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lea said...

Mo'a, did you know that Pottasleikir snuck back into the kitchen and finished off the other pot as well!!!
Stufur told me, but don't tell anyone as he doesn't want to get in trouble from his brothers!!!

Victor will love Theodore... it is going to be so much fun to watch the delight in his eyes when he meets these little beings...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

Theodore is quite the beauty... best dressed bear :) I love him myself - er, you know I'm partial to bears. Your clever crafts never cease to amaze me!!!! Your Icelandic Christmas traditions also sound like so much fun. Without traditions, Christmas would just be another day.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com