Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Skyrgamur.....skyr gobbler


Skyrgamur......skyr-gobbler arrived today and made a straight line for the dairy, where he found a barrels of skyr* He gobbles down all the skyr and is rewarded with stomach aches and pains. He is heard far and near, as he cries out “I should not have eaten all the skyr”.

*Skyr is a dairy product similar to yogurt that has been an stable part of the Icelandic diet for more than 1,100 years.
Whole Foods imports Skyr from Iceland's Skyr.is. I am very happy about that...it is nice to have one of my favorite foods from Iceland in my refrigerator here in the States.

Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 7:38 AM :: 5 Art Connoiseurs

5 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger rochambeau said...

Hi Mo'a,
Skyr reminds us not to eat too much!! or else you know what will happen!!
What a wonderful doll in every way!
Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

xox
Constance

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading of the Icelandic Christmas tradtions and characters. Your felt work is simply amazing!

thank you!!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Lea said...

Look at that happy little smile on his face! I that is before he polished off the four buckets of Skyr! I've never had skyr before! I will see if our Whole Foods has it and then I'll know what to feed Skyrgamur when he shows up instead of him really getting a tummy ache from the Greek yogurt in our fridge!

Mo'a... I know what you're doing today!!! What joy and fun to have your Victor and and his mom and dad in your home of wonder!

XO

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger eb said...

oh - I love this guy! - is Skyr anything like kiefer? - these dolls are delightful...

xox - eb.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

my favorite :)

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com