Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Aurora and Birdie



Just after I came home from the Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, I got the itch to create something. I created the bird you see above. I was amused when MizBohemia sent me the Template that she made for me, that the color scheme was the same as in this silly bird. I made him before I had all the problems with the various medications and their effect on my system. I noticed that he looks the way I feel.....holding his stomach and cross eyed.....I have been seen doing just this lately LOL Oh! yes, I also made the mushrooms to go with the bird.....don't ask me....I was compelled to make them ;0
The other photo is of a sculpt I did this summer. It is attached to a tree stump that I see just out my bedroom window, when I sit at my dressing table. I always felt that this stump had the shape of a lady and that it just needed a head and wings. Her name is Aurora.....first light or dawn. It is also the first name in Aurora Borealis, the light show that fills the Icelandic sky in the dark of winter

Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 10:34 AM :: 5 Art Connoiseurs

5 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

You artwork is just breathtaking! I love how you take shots of them in nature. They fit in so perfectly!

Very funny indeed how the bird matches the template!

I love your work my dear LovaMo'a! Hope the healing is going smoothly!

Many kisses and hugs coming your way!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Minka said...

Wow...teh treelady is really impressive. She seems wise somehow. Youa re so talented. Unfourtunately I got very little of handicraft talents, besides needlework adn knitting and stuff. You impress me more each time I see soemthing of yours...
What a creative aunt you are!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

MizBohemia: Thank you my dear *grin* I do love to get compliments on my work. The bird want's to go to Spain I just need the address....can you send it to me in e-mail.
Monika: I love the treelady (Aurora) she is the first thing I see every morning. I love compliments on my work....thank you my dear FraenkaMo'a is grinning. Now be careful not to pump her up to much, may go to her head LOL

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

My dear LovaMo'a! I am shocked! That is too, too big a gesture and I would feel uncomfortable having you do that!

I haven't emailed you because I have misplaced your email so I figured I would catch you this way!

I have figured some new codes to make the template perfect and would love to install it for you! There are two ways to go about it. Either you can copy and paste it and send me your template as is and I can tweak it to perfection or you can sign me on as a team member so that I can enter your site, tweak it to perfection there and when done just take me off again. It'll make it solid this way! I need to tell Monika too!

My email is bohemianfunk@yahoo.com

You are truly the sweetest and I am so glad for the blogosphere for having allowed me the pleasure of "meeting" you!

I hope your healing is progressing well!

Much love,

Miz B

PS~ If you want to see my face I will gladly send you an email with some pics!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger tsduff said...

Your art is fabulous! I'm so excited to see it. I must say I've never seen such handiwork with wool - can't wait to see the rest. Your wood sculpture is beautiful. I love you work.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com