Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Friday, April 14, 2006

Bunnies and Basket

Happy Easter and Happy Passover to my friends who celebrate these holidays.

I needle felted this Rabbit, just in time for Easter
This fellow was made for a friend as a Thank You Gift
This was my Easter display last year. I made the bunnies for a class that I took through joggles
the teacher was Amy Rawson and the bunnies are her design

Posted by Mo'a :: 10:22 AM :: 4 Art Connoiseurs

4 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Wow! It is beautiful!

Lil' BoheMia and I are sitting here just loving your work! You never cease to amaze us!

Have a great Easter and much love to you always!

Me!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Happy Easter to you and your family my dear MizB

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miz B is sooo right! your work is a wonder to behold! i'm thrilled she's introduced us (well, me) to you--and beyond impressed by the pieces of art you create. really lovely!

thank you for sharing... hope you won't mind if i come back to admire more of your glorious creations in the future!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

puppytoes: I am happy to see you here come back often....you are always welcome. I will try to post more of my work.....thank you for your compliment *smile*

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com