Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kitten Heels and More

First of all I would like to thank my loyal readers for checking on me while I was incommunicado.
I did not mean to take such a long vacation from posting, however, one thing lead to another and I never found time to post. Truth be known, I did not even use a computer for three weeks.....I was to busy living an actual life. Yes, it can be done......who would have thought?
So without further ado I will tell about some of my adventures.

Neva I finally found shoes with kitten heels......here is a photo of them, and to use one of your expressions, Ilovelovelove them. OK!!!!Arrrg!!!! no photo of kitten heels.....blogger would not let me upload a photo of them. ????????? I cannot show you the painting either......what, what, is blogger a critic now????????


I finished my "Lion Man" mask

this chair, her name is "Paloma". Made a painting, because I-needed-a-splash-of-red-in-one-part-of-the-family-room-to-compliment-the-new-red-chairs-we-ordered-weeks-ago-many-weeks-ago-and-that-have-not-arrived-yet......oh!-well.....yes, I stole - from MizBohemia.
Pilfer: to steal a small amount. 2006 Update: to steal interesting bits from fellow bloggers. Guess from whom I lifted that one? Yes!!!!! from the word and spelling master himself, Doug.

Our soon to be Danish Family.......they will be after the wedding on July 29, 2006........came for a visit. There were six members, our future daughter-in-law, our son, her parents, brother and sister. They all stayed with us, we had a wonderful time together and we are all happy about the upcoming union.
There were visits to NYC, my parent's home here in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington DC. They learned what summer is like in the southern part of the east coast......hot and humid. They saw a Yankees game in NYC. We had a big party for friends and family. A small party for family. Many American breakfasts, cocktails and dinners and much bonding.

Soon we will be in Denmark for the wedding. Then we will go to Iceland for a week. Life is good.
Psssst.........I did miss you, we will have fun together for another ten days or so, then I must leave you again, then I will return in three weeks.

Posted by Mo'a :: 2:21 PM :: 9 Art Connoiseurs

9 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

YAY!!!!! YOU ARE BACK!!!!!! I HAVE MISSSEEEEEEDDDD YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! DON'T BE GONE SO LONG AGAAAAAIIIIN!!!!! P-LEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

See? I am a screaming fool! Screaming fool I tell you!

Din Dansk er meget god! Og det er din fodselsdag snart! Ooooweee! Partay I say! PARTAY!

I am so glad to hear you have been having a lovely time and that much fun was to be had with the Danish fam! Yeah, I hear them Danish peoples are ok! ;-P

SO glad to have you back you don't even know!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

MizBohemia: It is good to be missed especially by you my dear MizB. Du synes min Dansk er meget god. *blush* Tusind tak.
I am so excited that I will have a stop over in Iceland for a little while on my birthday....just enough time for.....en kop kaffe og kage.....a cup of coffe and a slice of cake. Then in Copenhagen I will party with my son and his fiance.....could life get any better?
Let's PARTAY!!!!
I am in love with the Danish people.....my new family in particular.

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have you back (even if it's short-lived for the time being). It sounds like you've been having a wonderful time and there is much, much more fun to come!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! She's back!! Miz B and my husband seem to have said it all for me... but, for the record, I MISSED YOU!! can't wait to see the picture of the shoes (i bet they're fabulous)...

i LOVELOVELOVE the mask and the chair!!! oh-my-god... when you get back from Denmark and life has settled down a bit, i'm coming to visit. (maybe i'll see if i can get gina to come with me) i want/need to see your magical work in person! xoxox

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Doug The Una said...

That chair is fantastic. Think of all the sarcasm I could bellow from a chair like that.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Joel ~ Thank you :) it is good to be back. I certainly will have a lot of foder for future blogs when I come back, after the next absence....this time I will give a varning.
Neva ~ It is good to be missed by great people....you are quite the traveller yourself, albeit in cyber space.....loved your words qulex and chat.....by the way let's.....and you are most welcome and I would love to meet G/Gina.
Thank you for your compliment on my work.
Doug ~ Thank you and I can just see you in that chair.... bellowing sarcasm.....man you would look grand.....let's chat.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger G said...

Yes Doug, but you might chew on it. A delicate lady lamp such as myself would just illuminate the brilliance of the artist's creation. Wow, can't wait to see the mask and the kitten heels well, I hope they're on your feet as we speak. Really that chair is magnificent! Ooh and Neva, I'm coming if only to sit in that chair!

Enjoy the preparations for such a happy occassion. Mazel tov to all and much happiness.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger G said...

Ohhhhh, I just got a glimpse of the lion mask - stunning! Regal! Magnificent!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mo'a said...

Gina: I will wear my kitten heals when you come to sit in the chair.
The lion mask is a favorite of mine....it is in my family room, you will see it when you come.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com