Welcome

About Me

My Website

Favorite Blogs

Art Blogs

The Past

Current Posts

Visitors

Credits

Disclaimer

Friday, December 21, 2007

Gluggagaegir.......Window-peeper


Gluggagaegir.........Window-peeper. He sneaks around looking in all the windows, to case the premises for what he can steal. The people in the house scream in fright, when they see his face in the window. Gluggagaegir only laughs and makes faces to scare them even more.

Look who Gluggaaerir saw when he looked in our windows.


Labels:


Posted by Mo'a :: 7:42 AM :: 5 Art Connoiseurs

5 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lea said...

I would say that Gluggagaegir is now squealing with delight after peeping in your windows!!!!

What a little cutie Mo'a. You must be having o much fun! XO

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your website after googling for Icelandic yule info. I LOVE LOVE your sculptures. They are so whimsical and beautiful. I only just read of these little elves today. How marvellous. Do you sell your figures?

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drat, this new blogger ID thingy, didn't post my own website.
www.leehane.ca
4deadcrowsstudio(at)gmail.com

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger oldcrow61 said...

Hello there, I'm Laurie's mother, she put me on to your site. Your work is marvelous.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger G said...

Oh what a site to see - can I peep in your windows? Enjoy your holidays, Mo'a, especially with your beautiful family visiting.

 

Post a Comment

Write, Speak, Create & take me back HOME!

-------------------------------------


Doll Maker and Artiste Extraordinaire


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com